“To move to a new level in your life, you must break through your comfort zone and do things that are not comfortable.” – T. Harv Eker.
Naturally, we like to do things that are familiar to us. But if you want to discover your passion, you have to step out of this zone. Leaving this comfort zone can be very challenging for you. It takes courage to step out from the comfort zone into the challenge zone. First of all, make sure that you are ready to leave your comfort zone. Start with a little step and move to the challenge zone.
- Make a list of why you want to leave your comfort zone. It will force you to move up to the next level.
- Conquer your fear. Do something that you always feared. For example- public speaking, meeting new people, etc.
- Find a destructive habit that makes you unhappy and bring a positive change.
- Switch up your daily routine in a small and meaningful way that can end your unhealthy lifestyle.
- Do volunteer work and engage in social activities.
- Try something new like going to an unknown place, taking new food, etc.
Leaving the comfort zone is not easy, but there is no alternative. So don’t miss the opportunity to move from your comfort zone to the challenge zone.
Intern, Content Writing Department, YSSE