An entrepreneur is that person who starts a business, takes the risk, and wants to do something innovative. They make themselves a paradigm for the next generation. Society, country, and the world can change by the initiatives of the entrepreneurs. People who are hardworking, determined, self-motivated, always be successful entrepreneurs.
Who are entrepreneurs
Becoming an entrepreneur is not just creating a business institution with the colloquial concept. The next top-listed entrepreneurs after Mark Zuckerberg will not be a follower of him. The person who thinks about new initiatives that no one has ever thought of, who will fulfill the gap that is not available but needed in the world will be the next billionaire. Mark Zuckerberg innovated a new idea that has connected the world, changes people’s lifestyles that’s why he creates an impact on the business world. Snapchat’s growth rate is now higher than Facebook’s because it adds a new feature in its business step.
Mark Zuckerberg, Strive Bezos, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates who take the world to the upper level, all are entrepreneurs. They create an exemplar root to move forward. Microsoft, Facebook, Apple, and many reputed business initiatives were built for some enthusiastic, passionate entrepreneurs.
Why the government enhances the scope of entrepreneurship
For creating a business environment, the Government role is not the only role to maintain the ecosystem. Unemployment is rising day by day. In the working population, 2 lakh 31 thousand people of total people are unemployed. In two years, only 6 lakh people are employed. Due to the huge population, The government of Bangladesh is confronted with a critical situation to manage jobs for all of the unemployed people.
For this reason, the Government prioritizes entrepreneurship. At the same time, analyzing a fresh graduate or postgraduate impact on the society, By job if S/he provides 10,000 takas in one year, by being an entrepreneur he can create employment for another 10 people which will add 1,00,000 in revenues in one year. So it is badly needed to concern entrepreneurs boosting the country.
Government initiatives to entrepreneurs
Lessening unemployment, Government concerns about business development and creates opportunities for talented and creative entrepreneurs. The government can not directly be involved with the entrepreneurs but act like mothers like
- Being a Councilor of startups
- Provide adequate funding
- Supportive to the entrepreneurs
- Provide guideline and information
- Reducing the tax rate at the primary steps
- Provide recognition
Why you should be an entrepreneur
In our country, Beximco, Pran, Square make them pioneers to all of the Bangladeshi entrepreneurs. They create Bangladeshi entrepreneurs entrepreneurship in a developed version.
From a Bangladeshi perspective, Ayman Sadiq and Mahmudul Islam Shohag have added a new feature by making life easier. They find out the limitations, problems, and then they create ways to overcome them.
By being an entrepreneur, you will get some opportunities that will not get doing the job-
- Create a paradigm for society.
- Not bound to the salary range, you will earn more by your work skills.
- It is a great scope to face challenges and prove your worth.
- It can be called that the job seems as a servant. If you make business, you will be an owner, and provide other job facilities.
- In the first few years, you have to show your perseverance, dedication, and hard work. Creating a position in the market, you will just operate by employees and workers and monitor all about that. So, the load of work will be diminished day by day and you will not be bound for accountability to anyone.
- Your determination, your ingenuity will remain to you. If you do good for another company, during the ending period you will just have some salary or bonus. But creating a business position on your own business will provide you long-lasting benefit. It will also remain for the next generation, just an update will be required.
- It creates goodwill for you and your business. We have learned a lot about the entrepreneurs and their story of success but we don’t know or feel interested to learn about whoever proves themselves successful in their job life. Their success remains on their monthly income range.
The prospect of entrepreneurship
Bangladesh is full of abundant natural resources. So, business initiatives can provide proper use of these and for the ultimate environment of Bangladesh, people are charismatic and vivacious. By ensuring the proper utilization of human and natural resources, undoubtedly Bangladesh will be a developed country day by day.
Written by – Sumaiya Sultana
Content Writing Intern, YSSE.