Applications now are open for Romanian Government scholarships available for citizens of non-EU countries. Up to 85 opportunities are awarded for undergraduate and postgraduate studies in Romania.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is the institution of central public administration which implements the foreign policy of Romania, in accordance with the legislation in force and with the Government’s Program.
In order to promote the Romanian language and culture, the Ministry of National Education Scientific Research has decided that the beneficiaries of The grants should study only in the Romanian language. The candidates who do not know Romanian are offered one supplementary preparatory year to study the language.
- Full tuition fees waiver
- Financing accommodation expenses
- Monthly Stipend
- For undergraduate students 65 EURO
5.For master’s students 75 EURO
6.For Ph.D. students 85 EURO
- A candidate must submit the present academic documents from an accredited institute.
- A candidate must apply within the enrolment dates.
- A candidate must have good health.
- A candidate can apply in all fields except pharmacy, dentistry, or medicine.
- Candidates who don’t know the Romanian language will have to take a year Romanian language course.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
Sabiha Jannat Rafa
Content Writing Intern