Product launch is an intense, stressful time, but careful planning can help reduce your stress and give your team a solid plan to help manage the intensity.so here is some way which can help us for a perfect product launch:
- Be strategic-You should be always concern about your customer & what they want!whatever your product is trying to learn what they want from your product.they should be confident on you and keep trust on your product.And you should always take help from your surrounding closest people,your family, your friend, they will be your biggest critic if there is any lacking in your work so that you can fix it up also, as well as they will be your supporter too.so you should listen up to them this will be your strength in your work.
The market idea you are going to present, think about that find out the lacking try to improve your idea,learn from others what good can adopt you for your idea and what bad you can cut.
- Go overboard with outreach-What you can do for your product publicity if you want to make your product famous; to what extent you can go for that think about that.
- Use common sense- Who will be your customer?Who is your target group? If you are targeting university going people you can do an event for them you can ask them to join your event.Draw interest of your targeting group.Also, know about your product value, interview your customer find out their satisfaction and dissatisfaction with the product.
- Feedback- Get the feedback about your product from your client before you launch a product, good feedback will help you to boost up your confidence and if the feedback is not good you can learn about that and before final product launching you can improve the product.
- Make it easy for people to learn more about your product-During product launching you can keep access to free trial, demo product, free distribution.
- Measure your results-Before the main launching program estimate a probable result that you might get from your customer after product launch.
- Know your competitor: Know about your business competitor, know about their strategy, learn from your competitor’s fault.
- Be ready-An entrepreneur should always be ready to take any kind of risk, after product launching the result might not be as per his wish so he should be prepared for any kind of challenge that he might face, in fact, have the courage to accept any kind of Unexpected thing that he doesn’t expect.
Samia Chowdhury Romita
Youth School For Social Entrepreneurs (YSSE)