YSSE organizes an International Startup Competition which provides university students a chance to compete in a global Business Plan Competition. Any plan either in the ideation stage or in the execution stage can be submitted.
- Level 1 participant is get mentoring from real time entrepreneurs to build the business plans before competition start.
- 2 days boot camp hosted by YSSE for level 3 competitors.
Team size restricted to Five- no restriction on the total size of the venture’s founding team.
What the executive summary should include:
- Venture Summary
- Customer /Market analysis
- Product or Service description
- Intellectual property status
- Competitive differentiation
- Management team
- Financial highlights
- Status and offering of your venture.
To know more about YSSE International Startup Competition please contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org